The Cleveland Guardians (82-67) take a three-game winning streak in a road competition versus the Chicago White Sox (76-73) at 8:10 p.m. ET Thursday.
As the favorite, The Guardians (-138 odds of winning) play in the White Sox (+116). The Guardians will start Shane Bieber (11-8) versus the White Sox and Johnny Cueto (7-8). Total game 7.
Guardians vs White Sox predictions
Guardians vs White Sox Betting Odds
Latest sports podcast video
Guardians vs. White Sox Last 10 Betting Games Performance Betting
- Cleveland has played six of his last 10 games as the money favorite, winning them all.
- In the last 10 encounters – all of which had a running total – the Guardians and their opponents combined to exceed the total six times.
- Cleveland has a 6-4-0 record against the spread over its past ten games.
- Over the past 10 games, bookmakers haven’t pinned Chicago as the underdog once.
- The White Sox and their opponents have combined to score more than six times in the last 10 matches on aggregate.
- Chicago has a record 4-6-0 ATS over the last 10 games.
Guardian vs White Sox start pitcher betting trends
Expected start: Shane Pepper
- The Guardians went 17-11-0 ATS at 28 Bieber’s start by a group lead.
- The Guardians have a 14-6 record in Bieber’s 20 game that started this season when they were favored on the money streak.
- Bieber’s team has a record of 18-10 in 28 games.
- Bieber has had 28 starts on aggregate this season, and the teams combined have beaten more than 10 of those matches.
Expected start: Johnny Koito
- Cuito and his team have an 8-12-0 record against the difference when he starts.
- His team has won 62.5% of the games he started as the underdog in the money streak with a score of 5-3.
- The Koito team is 10-11 when this season starts.
- In the matches Koito has started this season, teams are 7-12-1 in overtime.
Guardians beating leaders
- Jose Ramirez put in his best 28 home runs and 115 shots.
- Of all the hitters in baseball, Ramirez ranks 21st in total on home runs and his RBI tally is number three.
- Stephen Cowan hit 0.298 with 22 doubles, six triples, five home runs and 59 walks.
- Cowan ranks 281 in the home races and 175 in the RBI this year.
- Kwan takes a five-game hit series in this game. Over his last five rounds, he hit .538 with a double, a triple, a home run, two walks and a four RBI.
- Amed Rosario records .282 with 25 doubles, seven threes, 11 home runs, and 25 walks.
- He hit Rosario safely in three straight games. Over his last five runs, he made 0.308 with two runs, two walks and seven RBI.
- Andres Jimenez has a .299 leading hitting average.
- Gimenez enters this game in three consecutive matches. Over his last five rounds, he’s been hitting 0.294 with a triple, walk and three RBI.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu leads Chicago at batting average (.308) this season while adding 15 home runs and 72 RBI.
- In all Major League Baseball, Abreu ranks 100th in the Factions and 45th in the RBI.
- Abreu takes a triple hit series in this game. In his last five games, he has made 0.90 with a double hit, a walk and a three RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn leads Chicago in the home races with 17 points and hits 73 times.
- Vaughn ranks 78th in home runs and 42nd in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues this season.
- Elvis Andrus has 123 hits this season and a slash line of 0.256/.313/.407.
- AJ Pollock has 110 hits and an OBP of 0.290 with a slowdown of 0.387 this season.
Where to watch Guardians vs. White Sox
* Confirm FuboTV programming schedule for available micro games
MLB . Picks
Looking for MLB Predictions? Go here for everything we have for free MLB . picks.
Are you looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sports betting? Check out BetSGPN, your home for Online sports betting.